Monday 18 October 2010

Jelly Name!

On Tuesday, we started some computer animation using the program 3ds Max which is a new program for me to use.  We had instructions to follow which made it a lot easier as I could not keep up with the explanation. 

I made my first attempt using the word Jelly but my computer crashed so started again in a whole new perspective but using the same values to make it look like Jelly. 

I used my name as the text and used the Font Edwardian Script ICT as this is one of my favourite fonts to use and used my name Anita which made the use of the font even more of a reason to use it.  I chose the colours red, black and white making it more of a personal aspect.  I started to create a room around my name as I found the tools useful to be able to align things put things in a perspective view.  I did not create the whole room because of time restrictions and the fact that you would not be able to see the whole word jumping if I did.

Here is what the finished product looked like but unrendered:

 


Here are some of the rendered clips while it is “jumping like a jelly”:















I have now decided that the font itself does not suit the action that I have prescribed to it so I know for next time to experiment with more fonts to make it look better.  As it goes upwards, you cannot see the wobbling movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment