Monday 18 October 2010

My Multimedia

A multimedia that I have recently used, that piques my interest is my graphics tablet.  It comes with a pen and a drawing tablet and I find it very useful to use. I find that I can use Photoshop and Illustrator a lot easier with this when designing.  It helps me to draw things better like illustrations and animations as I have a lot more self-control over what you select and move around using the graphics tablet.  A mouse on the other hand, can be messy and not allow you to be straight and smooth when drawing out.  I can easily make mistakes using a mouse.  I find it interesting because it is quite a recent technology which has helped a lot.  If this did not exist then there would be a lot of inaccuracies and I feel that there are more who take an interest in media aspects because of this tool as they find things easier to do.  After drawing on a piece of paper, you can go to the complexities of making something look so life-like on the computer using the graphics tablet and this too interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment