Sunday 24 October 2010

Jelly Character!


I have decided to start a completely new animation to gain more practice.  I have decided to experiment with different modifiers.  From today’s lecture, we drew a storyboard full of completely random things that did not fit in a sequence.  There was a lot of focus on the jelly but with different emotions so I am going to make a start with one of those.  Here is a storyboard of the different emotions of the character.

{Image of storyboard}

Here I have created the character and animated it by using the simple “select and move” tool to make it jump up and then the “squash modifier” to create the impact of the next jump.  During the process, I could not find how to group objects so that I could move them together but by experimenting with different tools, I found it to be on the main tool bar.  A problem that I had with the outcome is that the eyebrows and mouth did not show.  I now know this is because I have to use the extrude modifier on the objects to be able to make them visible in the render. If I did this task next time, I would do this.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment